Thursday, July 01, 2010

Product Reviews

So I am embarking on a new endeavour, reviewing products. This idea came from a recent e mail I received from sunshine kids baby to review 1 of 2 products. I replied to the e mail as soon as I received it, and I should receive my new product in 1-2 weeks. The best part of it all is that I get to keep the product! It's a win win for everyone! They get a review and I get a cool new product (we hope). What is the product you ask? Well you will just have to wait until I get it and test it out!

Why did I call my blog "Butterflies and Bullfrogs"? Well, mainly because I am the proud mother of 2 wonderful kids, a girl and a boy. I thought Butterflies and Bullfrogs was a great way to represent both my children on this blog. My kids are the reason I am starting this blog, so I wanted something that represented each of them.

I hope to review new products as this blog takes off.

In the meantime I am going to take it upon myself to write a few reviews of products that I am currently using. These first products I will review are ones I found by myself, paid for and have been using. These are just a few of my favorite things!

I am hoping to get this blog out there and recruit a lot of followers. If I have reviewed your product, and you like/agree with my review, please pass this blog along to your friends and acquaintances.

No comments: