Friday, July 02, 2010

Clothing Dividers

We all know that kids have a LOT of clothes!!! I have 2 kids and between them I think I could open up a used clothing store! Some of my children's clothing is folded in drawers, but the great majority of them are hanging up! When kids are young, they grow out of their clothes faster than you can blink. For this reason, I take any hand me downs that friends and family want to throw at me. I also shop the sales and if I see something cute, but it's not in their current size I go ahead and buy it, knowing they will soon grow into it! I don't want to store these soon to be worn clothes in a box, to be forgotten by the time they can be worn. I want to hang them up, but wait, what size were all of these extra clothes again?

Most women have a baby shower when they are pregnant. What is one thing we get a ton of? CLOTHES, in ALL sizes! Any nesting mom knows that those last few weeks are spent frantically trying to organize the new baby's room so when he/she is born, mom has nothing to do but enjoy those sleepless nights! But wait, what size was that little seer sucker dress Aunt Rose sent her? Where is the 3 month size hoodie, because I know he is going to need it soon?

Well fret no longer about where and what sizes all those clothes are! My new friend at paperpartydesignco has the solution!!! Clothing Dividers!! Now we don't need to keep those horrible store hangers with the little tiny size collar on it! She makes THE CUTEST  clothing dividers to keep all your children's clothing separated by size so there is no question what size everything is!! Best of all she has designs of all kind, from stripes to animals. We aren't talking plain old ordinary dividers here, this is custom!

Please check out her site here, and tell her I sent you!

She is no one trick pony either! She makes all sorts of other "paper" products that you need to check out. She has cake toppers, birth announcements, bookmarks, etc.

I don't currently have any of these clothing dividers, but I will be ordering these soon! It doesn't take a genius to know these are a must have for ANY mom! These would make a GREAT baby shower gift. The things that helped me stay organized are the ones I remembered the most from my baby shower!

Here are just a few pictures of her awesome Clothing Dividers. Hurry, go check them all out!!

And right now you can recieve a 10% discount if you mention that you saw her product here. Just tell her that Butterflies and Bullfrogs sent you over!!! Now you can't beat that can you?? Go ahead, head on over to her site and grab some of these awesome creations!



No comments: